Why You Need Experienced 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Lawyers
Our Top Priority: You
Navigating the legal hurdles of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund can be frustrating, complicated and time-consuming. At Hansen & Rosasco, LLP it is our goal to take the legal burden off you. We will get you the maximum VCF payments possible and make sure you receive the free healthcare you deserve from the World Trade Center Health Program.
All you have to do is concentrate on your health.
The attorneys at Hansen & Rosasco, LLP have been representing 9/11 victims for over 20 years.
Experienced 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Lawyers
We know the always changing policies and procedures of the Victim Compensation Fund like the back of our hands. We are in daily contact with the US Justice Department employees and understand the processes and steps required to get you and your family maximum VCF payments. We have handled thousands of 9/11 claims to date under the Zadroga Act. Hansen & Rosasco, LLP is the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund law firm to handle your case.
Our 9/11 Lawyers Will Help You with All the Claim Filing Steps, Including:
- Registration with the Victim Compensation Fund;
- Applying to the World Trade Center Health Program;
- Obtaining witness affidavits to “prove presence” in the 9/11 “Crash Site Area”;
- Obtaining and paying for necessary medical records;
- Obtaining past earning records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining pension and benefit records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining out-of-pocket medical expense records to submit for reimbursement;
- Obtaining Household Replacement Services records for reimbursement;
- Obtaining funeral expense records for reimbursement in 9/11 death claims;
- Representing families in New York State Supreme Surrogate’s Court to proceed with 9/11 death claims;
- Calculating your economic damages claim;
- Writing a legal memo to the Victim Compensation Fund explaining all your 9/11 damages;
- Representing you for Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- Expediting your 9/11 claim based upon the seriousness of your illness or severe financial hardship;
- Listening to you and answering your questions during the entire claims process.
Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation Fund Claims for 9/11 Victims
Hansen & Rosasco, LLP is the only 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund law firm that also directly handles its clients’ Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation 9/11 claims. We can strategically coordinate all of your benefit claims “under one roof” in order to maximize your VCF payout award. It is important to keep in mind how your Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation or other benefit claim is handled, as it makes a huge difference in the amount of your award under the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR 9/11 VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND LAWYERS
Why Choose Us
At Hansen & Rosasco, LLP, our attorneys have been representing 9/11 victims for over 20 years. We know the Victim Compensation Fund, and we know how to help survivors who are suffering from cancers and other illnesses secure the medical benefits and VCF payments that they deserve.
Protect your rights with our FREE, VCF Registration Service. A single five-minute phone call will protect you if you are sick now or become sick in the future with a 9/11-related illness. Call us TODAY at 855-416-7256 or fill out a contact form here.