Posted Feb 27, 2011 by Turley, Hansen & Rosasco on Can I file a claim if I was part of the recent 9/11 lawsuit?
ZadrogaClaimsInfo.com is pleased to announce a new series of Internet videos produced by our attorneys explaining the Zadroga Act and the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. These videos are intended to give victims and survivors of the 9/11 World Trade Center tragedy more helpful information, insight and commentary about their rights under the Zadroga Act and the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund.
You may watch these videos either on our own new Disability and Compensation Claims Video Channel or on our new You Tube Disability and Compensation Claims Channel. Our first series of six Zadroga Act videos cover such topics as :
- Overview of the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010
- What are the Most Common Medical Conditions in 9/11 WTC Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) claims?
- Are you eligible to file a Zadroga 9/11 WTC Victim Compensation Fund claim?
- Can you file a claim with the Victim Compensation Fund if you participated in a prior 9/11 lawsuit?
- How do I File a 9/11 WTC Victim Compensation Fund Claim?
- How do I Choose the Right Zadroga Act Victim Compensation Fund Lawyer?
We will be adding new videos shortly as new information about the Zadroga Act becomes available. Once President Obama appoints the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Special Master who will administer the Fund, hopefully in the next few weeks, we will be posting new videos on the updated regulations and procedures for filing claims. Please let us know which Zadroga 9/11 Act topics you would like to see new videos on and we will try and produce them as soon as possible.
As we previously posted here, we will be attending the Zadroga Act Public Informational Meeting on medical benefits this Thursday, March 3rd, in lower Manhattan. We will be blogging live on Twitter from that meeting to give you the latest news and analysis which you will be able to follow at our Twitter Feed on the right hand side of this site. Talk to you then!