Why Choose Us: Experienced 9/11 Attorneys Working Exclusively with 9/11 Survivors and Families
We know that navigating the legal hurdles of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) can be a frustrating, complicated, and time-consuming process. This is exactly why our team of 9/11 attorneys work exclusively and passionately for survivors and families who were in Lower Manhattan between September 11, 2001 and May 30, 2002. If you have become ill due to a 9/11-related illness, we can help take the legal burden off you, so that you can focus on what is most important: you, your health, and your family.
Turley Hansen and Rosasco, LLP is the only law firm in the nation to work exclusively for survivors of 9/11. Because of this, we know the ever-changing policies and procedures of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund like no other firm does. We are in daily contact with the US Justice Department and understand the required processes and steps to get you and your family the maximum VCF award. With over 3,500 VCF claims to date, and over $200 million in awards for our clients, our 9/11 attorneys are the team to handle your case.
In addition to our years of focused experience and specialized knowledge we have in the 9/11 legal community, we pride ourselves on the personal approach we take to each new client we meet. We have heard many stories from 9/11 survivors. Stories of courage and strength, fear and frustration. Each story, individual, and family has made us that much more passionate in our fight for compensation for each. Our team is dedicated to relieving your family of this legal burden, to fighting for your rights, and ultimately getting you the compensation and care you rightfully deserve.
The benefits of entrusting our 9/11 attorneys includes guidance and expertise through:
- Registration with the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund;
- Applying to the World Trade Center Health Program;
- Obtaining witness affidavits as “Proof of Presence” in the 9/11 “Crash Site Area”;
- Obtaining and paying for necessary medical records;
- Obtaining past earning records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining pension and benefit records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining out-of-pocket medical expense records to submit for reimbursement;
- Obtaining Household Replacement Services records for reimbursement;
- Obtaining funeral expense records for reimbursement in 9/11 death claims;
- Representing families in New York State Supreme Surrogate’s Court to proceed with 9/11 death claims;
- Calculating claims for economic damages;
- Writing a legal memo to the Victim Compensation Fund explaining all survivors’ 9/11 damages;
- Representing survivors for Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- Expediting each survivor’s 9/11 claim based upon the seriousness of their illness or severe financial hardship;
- Listening to, and answering, all questions during the entire claims process.
Schedule a FREE consultation today with our 9/11 attorneys
At Turley Hansen & Rosasco, LLP, we focus exclusively on representing only survivors of 9/11. We know the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund, and we know how to help those who are suffering from cancers and other illnesses secure the medical benefits and payments that they deserve.
Protect your rights with our FREE, no-obligation 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Registration Service. A single five-minute phone call will protect you if you are sick now or become sick in the future with a 9/11-related illness. Get your FREE case review here.Posted under: Uncategorized