Which Downtown Manhattan Employers have been Impacted the Most by 9/11 Cancers?
Sadly, every week, the 9/11 lawyers at Hansen & Rosasco, LLP are contacted by current or past employees of the following companies. These employees have been diagnosed with one or more of 70 types of cancer since the dust and fumes enveloped Lower Manhattan and Wall Street on September 11, 2001 and in the months that followed.
What follows is a list of the Downtown Manhattan and Wall Street employers whose employees frequently request our legal services on 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) claims:
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Bank of New York Mellon
- AIG (American International Group)
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- American Stock Exchange
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- Federal Reserve
- Lehman Brothers
- Standard & Poor’s
- Bank of America
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
- Pace University
- Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)
- Dow Jones & Company
- Deutsche Bank
- Kemper Corporation
- American Express (AMEX)
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank Ltd.
- Thacher Proffitt & Wood
- Regent Wall Street (Hotel)
- Marriott Hotel
- Holland & Knight
- Refco Group Ltd. LLC
- S. Trust Co. of New York
- Paine Webber
- Country-Wide Insurance Company
- Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Banco Popular
If you worked for any of the above employers between September 11, 2001 and May 30, 2002 and have developed cancer since that time period, contact us today. We can help determine if you are eligible to receive compensation from the (VCF) or health benefits from the World Trade Center Health Program (WTCHP).
Either call Hansen & Rosasco, LLP at 1-800-887–7299 or contact us here for further information.
Thank you, and we wish you the best of health.Posted under: 9/11 Cancers