Turley Hansen & Rosasco, LLP Represents Claimants before the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund – Period.
We are the only law firm in the nation that focuses solely on representing victims and first responders for their 9/11 related illnesses – and our attorneys were with you and your families from the beginning. To date, we have recovered over $ 125 million for our 9/11 clients. Three weeks after September 11th, 2001, Turley Hansen & Rosasco partner Troy Rosasco received a call from a widow who lost her husband when the Towers came down. He took her case and represented her and her children for free. The family got all the compensation they rightfully deserved.
Fast forward 17 years and our 9/11 attorneys are still representing victims and first responders. Many suffer with 9/11 illnesses including cancer, breathing, digestive and psychological problems. Turley Hansen & Rosasco actively fought with our friends in the 9/11 community for passage of the James Zadroga 9/11 Reauthorization Act of 2015.
In the last two years alone, Turley Hansen & Rosasco has given more than $25,000.00 to 9/11 victim related charities.
Since the passage of the original Zadroga Act in 2010, Turley Hansen & Rosasco has recovered over $125 million for over 2000 clients from the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. Reasonable Attorney Fees are capped by the federal government at 10% of your final award. Fees are payable at the end of the case only. There is no fee if we do not obtain a financial award for you from the Fund and there are no regular costs or disbursements payable at the end of the case.
The 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund re-opened on August 1, 2016 for new claims after the passage of the Zadroga Reauthorization Act. Filing a 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund claim can be difficult and often requires legal strategy. For this reason, over 80% of all 9/11 victims choose to have an attorney or law firm represent them before the Victim Compensation Fund. Fund.
A 9/11 Lawyer at Turley Hansen & Rosasco can help you or your family with all claim filing steps, including:
- Registration with the Victim Compensation Fund;
- Applying to the World Trade Center Health Program (if necessary);
- Obtaining witness affidavits to “prove presence” in the 9/11 “crash site area”;
- Help writing “Victim Impact Statements” regarding your 9/11 medical condition;
- Obtaining and paying for necessary medical records;
- Obtaining past earning records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining pension and benefit records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining out-of-pocket medical expense records to submit for reimbursement;
- Obtaining Household Replacement Services records for reimbursement;
- Calculating your economic damages claim;
- Completing the new 16 page 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Claim form;
- Writing a legal memo to Victim Compensation Fund explaining all your 9/11 damages;
- Representing you for Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- Expediting your 9/11 claim based upon the seriousness of your illness or severe financial hardship;
- Listening to you and answering your questions during the entire claims process.
Turley Hansen & Rosasco Partners Daniel J. Hansen and Troy G. Rosasco are ready to speak to you personally to discuss your 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Claim. Call us today at 1-855-982-4636 or fill out our Contact Form for a Free Claim Evaluation with an experienced 9/11 lawyer. All information provided on our Contact Forms is encrypted for your safety and privacy.
Just like the over 2500 other victims and first responders who are our clients, you can trust us with your 9/11 claim. We are here to serve you.
We wish you the best of health. God bless the United States of America!