Why You Need Experienced 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Lawyers
The Support of Our Team
We can honestly say that our clients leave our office with a sense of comfort and satisfaction with their VCF awards.
Navigating the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) can be frustrating, complicated and time-consuming. At Hansen & Rosasco, LLP, it is our goal to take this burden off you and get you the maximum payout you deserve while allowing you to concentrate on your health.
We Work Exclusively with 9/11 Victims and Families
Hansen & Rosasco, LLP is the only law firm in the nation to work solely for 9/11 victims, and we have been doing so since the very beginning. Because of this, we know the processes and steps required to get you and your family maximum compensation. Having handled thousands of 9/11 claims to date under the Zadroga Act, Hansen & Rosasco, LLP are the 9/11 lawyers to handle your case.
We will help you or your family with all claim filing steps, including:
- Registration with the Victim Compensation Fund;
- Applying to the World Trade Center Health Program;
- Obtaining witness affidavits to “prove presence” in the 9/11 “Crash Site Area”;
- Obtaining and paying for necessary medical records;
- Obtaining past earning records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining pension and benefit records to calculate loss of earnings claims;
- Obtaining out-of-pocket medical expense records to submit for reimbursement;
- Obtaining Household Replacement Services records for reimbursement;
- Obtaining funeral expense records for reimbursement in 9/11 death claims;
- Representing families in New York State Supreme Surrogate’s Court to proceed with 9/11 death claims;
- Calculating your economic damages claim;
- Writing a legal memo to Victim Compensation Fund explaining all your 9/11 damages;
- Representing you for Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- Expediting your 9/11 claim based upon the seriousness of your illness or severe financial hardship;
- Listening to you and answering your questions during the entire claims process.
Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation Fund Claims for 9/11 Victims
Hansen & Rosasco, LLP is the only 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund law firm that also directly handles its clients’ Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation 9/11 claims. We can strategically coordinate all of your benefit claims “under one roof” in order to maximize your VCF payout award. It is important to keep in mind how your Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, or other benefit claim is handled, because it makes a huge difference in the amount of your award under the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
Our 911 Victim Compensation Fund Lawyers
At Hansen & Rosasco, LLP, we focus exclusively on representing 9/11 victims. We know the Victim Compensation Fund, and we know how to help survivors with cancers and other illnesses secure the medical benefits and monetary payouts they deserve.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“My partner was given the most professional and thorough attention in the process of preparing an application for the Victims Compensation Fund. After having a very serious form of cancer, he welcomed the advice and care you provided which was greatly needed.” -Beverly R.
Read more reviews on Google!