9/11 Victim Compensation Fund FAQ
9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Video FAQs
What is the 9/11 Victim's Compensation Fund?
What Should I Know About Deadlines for VCF Claims?
Why Should I Choose Hansen & Rosasco?
What is the Relationship Between COVID-19 & a VCF Claim?
What is the WTC Health Program?
Do You Need a Lawyer to File a Victim's Compensation Fund Claim?
Why Would I Appeal a VCF Decision?
Can My 9/11 VCF Claim be Expedited?
What is the Relationship Between SSD & 9/11 VCF Claim?
Are there any deadlines I should know about for the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund?
Can I get “pain and suffering” damages from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund?
What are the conditions for 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund eligibility?
Why would I need to file an amendment or appeal with the Victim Compensation Fund?
What are the benefits included in the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund?
- Non-economic loss (pain and suffering)
- Wrongful death award
- Past and future lost earnings
- Past lost employment-related benefits
- Future lost employment-related benefits
- Past out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Past and future replacement/household services
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Memorial service expenses
Why should I choose Hansen & Rosasco as my 9/11 Attorneys?
What is the World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program?
Do you need a lawyer to file a 9/11 Victim Compensation claim?
What are the important 9/11 claim filing deadlines?
- You are registering to file a claim for an individual who you believe died of a 9/11-related physical health condition before July 29, 2019.
- You were certified by the World Trade Center (“WTC”) Health Program for a 9/11-related physical health condition before July 29, 2019; or
- Bottom line, many families and or individuals MUST register their potential claims by July 29, 2021, or they will forever lose their right to receive compensation
What is the procedure for filing a VCF claim?
What is considered an “economic loss” under the VCF?
- Loss of earnings or other benefits related to employment because of disability or death;
- Past medical and other out-of-pocket expense loss;
- Household replacement services loss (such as hiring landscapers, housekeepers, etc.).
What are the requirements for wrongful death claims and how are the benefits awarded through the VCF?
What is the World Trade Center Health Program?
What are some of the common illnesses covered by the VCF?
- Non-melanoma skin cancer
- Melanoma of the skin
- Prostate cancer
- Multiple myeloma
- Kidney cancer
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“My partner was given the most professional and thorough attention in the process of preparing an application for the Victims Compensation Fund. After having a very serious form of cancer, he welcomed the advice and care you provided which was greatly needed.” -Beverly R.
Read more reviews on Google!